Upward Transitions provides case management and stabilizing resources for those who are homeless or impoverished.

You may be able to receive a one-time $50 payment toward your rental deposit with verification, if you are signing a lease on an Oklahoma City Housing Authority Public Housing dwelling. You will need to apply for assistance the day before or the day of your lease-in appointment. Please call for an appointment.

They may also be able to assist with utilities, state IDs, and legal document retrieval (marriage certificates, birth certificates, etc).

Stranded travelers can contact Upward Transitions for assistance with discounted bus tickets for stranded travelers and other emergency referrals.


Our Address:

1134 W Main Street Oklahoma City, OK 73106


35.4676038, -97.53190269999999