Upward Transitions provides case management and stabilizing resources for those who are homeless or impoverished. You may be able to receive a one-time $50 payment toward your rental deposit with verification, if you are signing a lease on an…
Join the Conversation!
- How to Help the Homeless: 11 Ideas
- Why Do I Only Get $16 in Food Stamps?!
- Can I Get Food Stamps if I Don’t Pay Rent?
- What bills count for food stamps?
- Why Didn’t My EBT Card Refill? [4 Reasons]
- What Does CPS Look for in a Home Visit? [Checklist]
- What Happens When CPS is Called?
- 7 Reasons CPS Can Take Your Child
- What are my rights with Child Protective Services?
- 17+ Ways to Help Others During the Coronavirus Pandemic