Low income Oklahoma City residents can receive assistance with food, housing, prescription medication, clothing, senior transportation and income tax preparation. Other services are also available. Cooling Program Elderly and low-income families can…
Join the Conversation!
- How to Help the Homeless: 11 Ideas
- Why Do I Only Get $16 in Food Stamps?!
- Can I Get Food Stamps if I Don’t Pay Rent?
- What bills count for food stamps?
- Why Didn’t My EBT Card Refill? [4 Reasons]
- What Does CPS Look for in a Home Visit? [Checklist]
- What Happens When CPS is Called?
- 7 Reasons CPS Can Take Your Child
- What are my rights with Child Protective Services?
- 17+ Ways to Help Others During the Coronavirus Pandemic